Custom Hypnosis Recordings
Completely Custom Made For You!
This isn’t your generic hypnosis mp3! Everyone is unique and we take the time to ask you the proper questions that completely tailor the recording to you and your needs!
Each Recording Features Multiple Techniques
We pull out all the stops to make sure each custom hypnosis recording is packed with the most effective hypnotic techniques. Including breathing patterns, progressive relaxation, “direct drive” for reinforcement, and more!
We Will Do Any Issue You Want!
Provided below is a list of the most common requests for recordings, but we will craft a custom made script for any issue under the sun!
Money Back Guarantee!
We know you’ll love your custom MP3, but if for whatever reason it doesn’t work for you, return it within 30 days for a full refund!
Finally, A Hypnosis Recording Made Just For You!
Are you shy about seeing a hypnotherapist? Too busy to make it in to QC Hypnosis for a one-on-one private session? Or maybe you just want to experience the wonders of hypnosis in the comfort of your own home. Whatever the case may be, a custom recording will help give you the life you want, without leaving the house!
Why Custom Hypnosis Recordings?
Here are just some of the reasons and benefits of listening to custom hypnosis recording from QC Hypnosis:
- Everyone is unique – therefore, a unique recording that is tailored to your individual needs is almost mandatory.
- Mix and Match – each recording is about 60 minutes in length, but we allow you to incorporate different issues within one recording. For example, some of our clients will mix confidence in with stress reduction.
- You Are The Producer! – before the recording is crafted, we will work directly with you to make sure each suggestion is exactly how you want it.
- Guaranteed Relaxation – each recording comes equipped with professionally designed background music that will leave you in a relaxed hypnotic state every time.
- Download Your Recording Instantly – once finished, we will send you your recording via email, so you can immediately upload it to your computer, phone, or audio device.
- Save Money – custom made hypnosis recordings are cheaper than in-person private sessions.
- Use Hypnosis on Your Own Terms – become hypnotized when you want, where you want. Hypnosis recordings also allow you to work on issues you would rather remain private.
- Professional Recording – each recording is created and edited on the professional audio software Adobe Audition, with a professional grade microphone and pop filter.
- Customer Support and 100% Guarantee – any questions you may have will be promptly answered every step of the way. If for whatever reason you aren’t satisfied with your recording, we will give you a full refund within 30 days.
How It Works
2. Place Your Order
Place your order by clicking the “Add To Cart” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Enjoy Your Recording
We will get in touch with you within 24 hours of receiving your order. Before the recording begins, we will discuss your intake form and make any final changes you see fit. Allow us 2-3 days to craft your desired recording and we will deliver your .mp3 via email. Enjoy!
James is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), and a certified Master Hypnotherapist . He is the founder of QC Hypnosis, a hypnotherapy practice, situated along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River in the Quad Cities.
“At the age of 16 I was diagnosed with a rare esophageal condition known as Achalasia. It is a motility disorder of the esophagus, whereby the nerves become damaged and the muscles are unable to push food or liquids down towards the stomach. For over half a year the doctor’s were stumped by my condition and I lost nearly 50 pounds. During that time I was depressed and in severe pain from esophageal spasms.
While waiting for an answer to my peculiar problem, I began taking my disease into my own hands and trying out self-hypnosis. What I realized was that I had already been using different forms of hypnosis for pain control such as time distortion, reframing, and dissociation, but in a very primitive and sporadic way. Once I put what I was reading to the test I experienced amazing results that allowed me to get through the suffering before a surgery was performed.
It’s been years eight years since my surgery and although it was a success, I experience chronic pain on a daily basis and still have issues related to swallowing. There is no alternative to conventional medical treatment, but there is a way for us to cope with our pain. It is my belief that pain is sometimes necessary, but suffering is not. Hypnosis has allowed me to live a rich and happy life without having to rely on pain medications and that is why I devoted my career to the craft.”
In addition to his expertise in the field of hypnosis, James is also a life and success coach and utilizes the power of Neuro Linguistic Programming to elicit powerful and lasting success in the lives of his clients.
James is certified through the International Board of Coaches and Practitioners (IBCP) and a Consulting Hypnotist with the prestigious National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest hypnosis organization in the industry.
- Consulting Hypnotist with The National Guild of Hypnotists
- American Hypnosis Association Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Pain Management
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Life & Success Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Board Certification by the International Board of Coaches and Practitioners (IBCP)
- BA University of Iowa
- Former Direct Support Professional for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Featured in Reader’s Digest